偶而路过

积分
    5#
    发表于 2015-11-22 18:00:06 | 只看该作者
    这是美国网站购买AnaJet其中一买家(KellyBirkhead)的评价。她购买的时间和我们差不多,打印机碰到的问题很多都和我们类似。

主题:机器宣传不实
    发布者:KellyBirkhead
    日期:2015/10/08
    我们在五个月前买了anajet mp5i,一直都没有打印出过质量和他们寄来的样品是一样的。没有成效,就是让我们花费钱和损失我们的客户!
    打印在深色衣服上颜色不是很均匀也不够饱和。我们已经不得不更墨栈,由于一个垫片的问题,而且不断地遇到各式各样的问题,软件死机,屏幕选项没反映和打印机打到一半停住。
    最近的问题是打印出来的图没有一贯性,或者电脑软件死机的问题。技术人员一直告诉我要重新命名档案就可以解决问题,可是根本没有用。问题是机器根本就不是销售人员所介绍的那样(销售人员都不在了)。
    每次我为顾客订制衬衫,我订制2件,这样机器打坏一件我还有一件能交货,因为一直都是这样。没有办法打出2件一样的,即使都是同个图档在同牌子同质料的衣服上。我有一个大箱打印坏的衬衫,浪费了很多钱。
    当我打电话给技术服务时,最少等待时间是30分钟。(我现在就在等,已经等12分钟了)然后,我解释我的问题完后总是得到相同机械式的,,。有一次我跟他们解释我已经试过他们的要求,因为我通常都是在机器上试了所有方法都不行才会打电话,他们的语气变得谦逊。没必要要求他们读你的文件,因为他们不需要这样做。
    我照他们的指示,下载并更新AnaRIP软件,主控板和墨栈软件来解决问题,但没有看到任何改善。如果有改边的话,都是一些更糟的问题。
    “断墨”是我现在碰到最大的问题。在一件衣服打印完后,我的喷嘴检查会有很多空隙,有时颜色就完全没有。打印头在泡45分钟的后,喷嘴检查没问题,可是再打印一,两件衣服后就又发生同样的断墨问题
    更不要提**液了。他们的棉质**液,会在所有不是黑色的衣服上留下污渍。我有另一箱由于**液问题毁了的衣服。我会说,他们的塑料**液是比较好的,没有污渍,但你必须上得厚一点。
    操作使用说明是AnaJet另一个问题。他们给的操作使用说明书和网上使用信息不完善。我的很多信息都是技术人员发邮件给我的。操作使用说明不简洁而且使用词也不与的机器匹配
    我强烈鼓励潜在买家接触AnaJet打印机买主在签订合同之前。我们以为我们做足了调查,但应该向买主**,而不是只靠在许多网站上张贴的“评论”。我们添加这台机器到我们现有的30年印刷公司,现在每一天都后悔。

Machine greatly MISREPRESENTED (Kelly Birkhead)
    Published Thursday, October 8, 2015
    We purchased the AnaJet MP5i five months ago and have notever seen the print quality match the samples they sent us. It is doing nothingbut costing us money and customers!
    The colors are not vibrant when printing on dark shirtsand the colors are very inconsistent. We have already had to replace themaintenance station due to a faulty gasket, and are continually encounteringproblems with either the software crashing, the machine freezing up whenchoosing options on the screen, and the printer stopping before the print iscomplete.
    Most recently, the issue has been the artwork not beingprinted consistently or the software crashing on the computer. The techs keeptelling me to re name the art, which I have to no avail, and that will solvethe problem. The problem is the machine is not what was represented by thesales person (who is surprisingly not there anymore).
    Anytime I order a shirt for a customer, I order two ofthem so the machine can ruin one, as has been the case. No two shirts print thesame even if it is the same art on the same brand and fabric tee. I have alarge box of ruined shirts that translates to much money lost.
    When I do call the tech line for service, the minimumhold time is always 30 minutes. (I am currently on hold now, 12 minutes andgoing.) Then, after I explain my problem, I get the same rote answers I alwaysdo. Once I have explained that I already tried what they asked, because I haveusually worked on the machine for awhile before calling, they tend to becomecondescending in their tone. Don't bother asking them to read your file becausethey don't need to do that.
    As instructed, I have downloaded and updated the AnaRIPsoftware, Main Control Firmware,and the Ink Slot Controller Firmware to try tofix the problems, but have not seen any results. If anything, some issues areworse.
    Banding is the biggest problem I have right now. Afterone shirt has been printed, my nozzle checks will have many gaps and sometimesa color simply drops out. After performing the 45 minute print head soak, theproblem goes away for another shirt or two, but always returns.
    Don't even get me started on the pretreat. Their cottonpretreat, PowerBright, stains almost every shirt that isn't black. I haveanother box of ruined shirts due to the pretreat issues. I will say that theirpoly treatment is better and does not stain, but you have to apply it a littlethicker.
    Instructions are another issue with AnaJet. They give yousuch limited information in your manual an online. Much of my extra informationcomes when a tech emails it to me. They are not concise, nor do they match themachine with the terms used. For instance, performing an ink charge is in aninstruction piece emailed to me; my machine calls that Fill print/purge lines.Nothing is easy to find online, either.
    I strongly encourage potential buyers to contact currentowners of AnaJet printers before signing the contract. We thought we did ourresearch, but should have spoken to owners instead of relying on the"reviews" posted on many sites. We added this machine to our existingprinting company of 30 years, and have regretted it every single day.
    回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|中国喷墨论坛 ( 沪ICP备05013984号

GMT+8, 2024-7-3 11:22 , Processed in 0.071299 second(s), 31 queries .